Fees include tuition, educational materials, lunch, coffee breaks and refreshments.
To be eligible to apply for the HRDA subsidy you need to meet the following criteria:
- You are working as employee on a full time basis under a company that is registered in the Registrar of Companies in Cyprus
- Both yourself and your company submit the relevant contributions to the Social Insurance and Industrial Training Scheme
- Your participation is invoiced to and paid by the company
- You attend at least 75% of the programme’s duration
- You meet the participant profile of the programme
- Your company submits the respective HRDA application to CIIM