The 45-minute webinar plus 15 minute Q&A session shares with you an overview of the latest thinking on Intrapreneurship and how you can enhance your collaborators’ ability to generate the ideas that will grow your organisation’s strategic position and competitive edge.
You will be surprised by how effectively your employees and collaborators can generate valuable ideas that can ameliorate your company or even create a new venture. Listen to them, but in order to be able to do so, show them how to express their thoughts.
Why you should attend
- To understand what is meant by Intrapreneurship and its value
- To understand how the others think and what they need as supporting mechanism
- To learn how to build a system that will allow to harvest brilliant ideas from your environment
- Because it is now, that you need brilliant ideas the most. Because development comes from venturing and not from restructuring
This webinar includes
- Introduction to Intrapreneurship
- Tools and Mechanisms to enhance entrepreneurial spirit and thinking to your community as a leader
- Creating a system that supports innovation and awards creativity and development
- Building an ecosystem of entrepreneurs within your company
- Study successful examples from high profile businesses
Who should attend
- Business Owners
- Department Directors
- Investment Groups
- NGO directors
30 March 2020
6pm – 7pm
Due to high demand and interest in this webinar we have reached the maximum capacity.
View our other upcoming webinars here