The 45-minute webinar plus 15-minute Q&A session shares with you an overview of the up-to-date EU & international direct tax developments on Permanent Establishment (PE).
Upon visualization of the webinar, you can provide rigorous, concise, and compelling advice to your clients, secure their position as regards PEs, and refine their group strategy if needed.
Why you should attend
- Refresh your understanding of PE’s definition and the regime under Cyprus domestic law
- Identify foreign entities’ Cyprus PEs and Cyprus entities’ PEs abroad
- Learn what good international practices on PEs provisions are
- Gain knowledge on the latest developments on PEs and their impact on your structures
- Seize the EU& international code of practice for sorting out PE related issues.
- Become keen on what comes next: the EU digital PE and the OECD PE profit allocation.
Who should attend
- Tax and investment vehicle advisors
- CEOs with some foreign market stake
- Tax Department Officers
- Business, Corporate and legal practitioners
- Business Owners
- Directors & Managers in Audit, TP and tax
This webinar includes
- Promptly covering key developments on EU & international case law
- Driving through legal technicalities in a business-friendly manner
- Creating a tax strategy to keep on the safe side
- Calibrating and producing long-lasting schemes
- Seizing opportunities for tax structuring
- Immersing in the new driven for business conducting abroad
- Studying approved schemes for tax strategy in the EU and worldwide
4 May 2020
6pm – 7pm
Due to high demand and interest in this webinar we have reached the maximum capacity.
View our other upcoming webinars here